-
Automounting USB Devices
First let me say I am a newbie to Linux.
I have copied the KONPPIX 4.0.2 DVD to a hard drive using "sudo knoppix-installer." Everytihng works well but I cannot automount my USB JumpDrives. The"usbview" recognizes the hardware is attached but it doesn't end up on my desktop. I am using the JumpDrive to transfer data from my Windows XP system to Linux. I try mounting the device but that doesn't seem work either.
When I boot from the DVD it will mount the device as "sda1" with no problems.
Can someone help?
Thanks
Fred
Similar Threads
-
By securehell in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-25-2008, 09:52 PM
-
By tr in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-12-2005, 10:28 AM
-
By donnyriyadi in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-10-2004, 01:10 AM
-
By raptor in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-23-2004, 07:52 AM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-15-2003, 06:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply
$107.95

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac
$35.00

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00