-
Junior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Harry Kuhman

Originally Posted by
siggy
Downloaded the net install iso again and will load it tomorrow.
I'm not crazy about the net install CD (although it's been a while since I tried it). I've used the first CD only of the
install from CD set (everything else can be downloaded from the Internet just fine) and it works great.
The CD downloaded fast (with BitTorrent) and makes for a great install. I like it a lot more than trying to instal
"over the Internet" because there is less wait between questions and after the install I still have the CD, so I don't have to waste time and bandwidth downloading everything again if I want to install on another system or just reinstall a few times until the system is exactly what I want.
Really doesn't matter, I have more time than money, retired, no wheels so downloading off the net is not a big deal. Tomorrow is "clean the apartment day". HRA likes to pull surprise apatment inspections and can't let the crud get to deep.
I'll keep an "eye" open for install file questions while installing and cleaning.
Similar Threads
-
By rahrah in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-31-2006, 08:46 PM
-
By brianfay in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-01-2005, 06:54 PM
-
By davidhalo2 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-28-2004, 03:01 PM
-
By u.jochum in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-05-2003, 08:39 AM
-
By madLyfe in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-23-2003, 07:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98

Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67