-
What should I burn to ISO CD?
What should I do when burn an ISO image of Knoppix? I have the big ISO file, but I noticed that there were other files like MD5SUMS and others. Should I also include these on the CD or leave them alone? I'm a Linux newbie, and I am trying to uninstall SuSE 9.1 so I can install 10.0 on my PC here. I read on many forums that using a live CD would help me format and delete linux partitions. Hope this works....
-Ken C.
Similar Threads
-
By Hyype in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-17-2005, 10:04 AM
-
By keeris in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-13-2004, 09:53 PM
-
By tup34 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 06:23 PM
-
By Wishmaster in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-24-2003, 03:36 AM
-
By frankino in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-06-2003, 06:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$125.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$219.99

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Netgate SG-1100 firewall
$140.00