Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: What should I burn to ISO CD?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1

    What should I burn to ISO CD?

    What should I do when burn an ISO image of Knoppix? I have the big ISO file, but I noticed that there were other files like MD5SUMS and others. Should I also include these on the CD or leave them alone? I'm a Linux newbie, and I am trying to uninstall SuSE 9.1 so I can install 10.0 on my PC here. I read on many forums that using a live CD would help me format and delete linux partitions. Hope this works....

    -Ken C.

  2. #2
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441
    You should read the downloading faq, found in the wiki, by following the documantation link at the top of the page. And you should stop making your questions sticky, they are no more important than other people's quetions.

Similar Threads

  1. K3D Won't Burn
    By Hyype in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2005, 10:04 AM
  2. burn cds?
    By keeris in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-13-2004, 09:53 PM
  3. burn baby burn!
    By tup34 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-01-2004, 06:23 PM
  4. Can't burn with K3B...please Help!
    By Wishmaster in forum General Support
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-24-2003, 03:36 AM
  5. Help To Burn CD
    By frankino in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2003, 06:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"

$14.24



OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236 picture

OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236

$549.99



Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A picture

Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A

$10.99



Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good picture

Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good

$21.05



OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466 picture

OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466

$19.99



OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2 picture

OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2

$12.99



Apple 40W Dynamic Power Adapter 60W Max for iPhone/iPad/AirPods/MacBooks OEM picture

Apple 40W Dynamic Power Adapter 60W Max for iPhone/iPad/AirPods/MacBooks OEM

$17.99



OEM 45W Charger For Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 13-inch Early 2012 2013 2014 2015 picture

OEM 45W Charger For Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 13-inch Early 2012 2013 2014 2015

$26.98



apple oem cube 5w charger  picture

apple oem cube 5w charger

$6.99



Lot of 100 OEM Apple Magsafe 2 45W AC Adapter A1436 with Power Cable - Grade D picture

Lot of 100 OEM Apple Magsafe 2 45W AC Adapter A1436 with Power Cable - Grade D

$339.99