I was useing 3.6 now i am useing 3.9 and I think I have made a horrable mistake!I
I was useing 3.6 now i am useing 3.9 and I think I have made a horrable mistake!I
I've been happy with 3.8.2
Safe for WHAT? In whose hands? My real question would be, which are the dangerous ones?What is the safe version of knoppix?
I noticed that you posted another thread regarding USB issues with version 3.9. I am using version 4.0.2 CD and DVD without any USB errors. I have noticed USB issues with version 3.9 as Harry Kuhman had explained in your other post. These "appear" to have been addressed with version 4.0.2. I have also heard of a few issues with 4.0.2 and VIA USB controllers. I don't have much more about that issue, but you can search the forum to find the posts. If you are having other issues, you need to give information regarding the symptoms you are experienceing AND what type of a system you are using. Giving as much detail as you can could help identify your concern more effectively. You previously had 3.6 installed? If 3.6 worked, what prompted you to install 3.9? Were you trying to fix something? Is this installed on a hard drive? If so, you might want to search in the "Hdd Install / Debian / Apt" category to see if there are any related issues/recommendations there.
Thank you I will get all the info togather and make an issue post!

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
lOT OF 4 SKhynix 8GB (4 x 8GB =32GB) HMA41GR7MFR8N-TF 2R8 PC4-2133P DDR4 MEMORY
$89.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
LOT OF 4 HP 840758-091 32GB DDR4 PC4-2666 Registered Server Memory 128GB Total
$1000.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Dell Precision 3541 Laptop i5-9300H 2.4GHz 256GB SSD 16GB RAM Win 11 Pro
$189.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$39.88