Please run in a konsole:
$HOME/.klik xvier
and see what errors that produces. The two you posted above are just informational messages, not real errors.
Greetings,
probono
Hi there,
I installed klik via wget klik.atekon.de/client/install -O -| sh
It was outputing errors about user perms so I did this: cd ~; su; ./klik-cmg-install-root and it was OK (no errors ouput).
But nothing happens after clicking on an appropriate klik application. So I ran Firefox in console (to see what's happening).
It ouputs these errors:
cat: /etc/*release: is not a file or a directory
sh: line 54: Xdialog: command not found
After that no .cmg files are located on my system (neither in my $HOME nor in $HOME/Desktop).
I run Debian Sarge Stable.
Thank you for your advice.
Please run in a konsole:
$HOME/.klik xvier
and see what errors that produces. The two you posted above are just informational messages, not real errors.
Greetings,
probono

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00