-
4.02 Installed doesn't remember my configuration.
4.02 Knoppix hd install can't remember my graphics card configuration after a reboot. I installed 4.02 Knoppix on my hard drive and then configured alsa with the Knoppix alsa config tool. The whole system works great, but after every startup I have to reconfigur alsa to get sound. How could I get Knoppix to remember this setup?
-
Senior Member
registered user
First you mentioned the graphics card & then mention the sound card. Which is it that is not being saved? Is it video, sound or both?
-
Sorry! I am up with very little sleep and am a poor writter to boot. It is the sound card!
-
Senior Member
registered user
-
It was the debian install. I don't have much of a knowlege base in linux, but I am guessing that there is a file somewhere that I need to edit.
Similar Threads
-
By param85047 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-03-2006, 03:31 PM
-
By tonydotigr in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-12-2006, 06:29 PM
-
By Fabianx in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-14-2006, 11:30 PM
-
By dvryknopper in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-23-2006, 09:44 PM
-
By tschloss in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-14-2005, 05:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G
$75.00

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00