I discover that I can put my non-X apps in /etc/init.d/knoppix-autoconfig: they start.![]()
I discover that I can put my non-X apps in /etc/init.d/knoppix-autoconfig: they start.![]()

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$259.02
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00
Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90