Works!
I have created the file ~/.fluxbox/apps and added these lines:
[startup] {firefox}
[startup] {rxvt ...}
restart Fluxbox and voilą...
For the non-X apps I think I'll read something about daemons management under Knoppix, do I?
Thank you, maxIT
![]()
Works!
I have created the file ~/.fluxbox/apps and added these lines:
[startup] {firefox}
[startup] {rxvt ...}
restart Fluxbox and voilą...
For the non-X apps I think I'll read something about daemons management under Knoppix, do I?
Thank you, maxIT
![]()

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Catalyst 9130AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Multigigabit Wireless Access Point - with Mount
$129.99
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50
Cisco C3850-NM-2-40G Cisco Catalyst 3850 2x40GE Network Module- Fast Shipping
$269.00