I just installed knoppix 4.0.2. and met some problems.
1. I cannos save a file on my fat32 partition.
2. Wnen i plug my camera in the USB to save some pictures, knoppix does not rocognize it. When i start it as a LIVE cd it rocognizes it and ever puts a shortcut ot the desktop
3. I choosed to open .avi files with kaffeine (always), and when i click on them nothing happens
4. When I choose open->file with most programs, and the file is from CD or fast partition, i receive the message "you can open only local files", right-click on the file, and choose open with, the programs do open it
Thanks, if anyone can help
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper NS-ISG-GB4 : Juniper ISG GB4 4-Port
$99.29
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99