You are posting to the Knoppix.net forums. You might want to ask the Mandrake forums at http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...php?forumid=30 and http://mandrivausers.org/index.php?showforum=41
Installed Mandrake 9.2 on my xpc w/ a sony 17" monitor w/x-brite, it worked fine. Upgraded to 10.1 & now i get an error problem (EE) no such devices found. I have tried to configure different settings on my monitor but none work. I think it's a driver problem w/my graphics card. NVIDIA GEFORCE 6800. Downloaded the driver from NVIDIA but I can't even get passed the LOCALHOST login. It's like DOS, but way more confusing. I have tried to go through the root dir.....nothing. HELP! Tried to even reinstall 9.2, now that doesn't work. .
Imran Hashmi
www.visionstudio.co.uk
www.seo-professional.co.uk 0044-7969012441
You are posting to the Knoppix.net forums. You might want to ask the Mandrake forums at http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...php?forumid=30 and http://mandrivausers.org/index.php?showforum=41

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate Exos ST20000NM003C 20TB CMR 7200RPM SATA6Gb/s 3.5" Enterprise Hard Drive
$509.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00
Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
Seagate Exos X16 ST12000NM001G 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$349.95