-
Junior Member
registered user
Updating MySQL in Knoppix
I have recently installed Knoppix 4.0.2 and I would like to upgrade MySQL server and client to the latest version available. The pc I am using is not connected to the internet but i hace access to downloads and would like advice on the best way to update. I have done a few searches and have found Xampp and other downloads with extensions such as .tar.gz .rpm etc. Which is the best and how do I do it? I am a Linux newfellow
-
Junior Member
registered user
With Version 3.6 I would hear a voice on loading the desktop and on shutdown using the LiveCD but with version 4.0.2 I can no longer hear it on my IBM PII and IBM PIII but only on my Asus PIV. Have some sound drivers been removed and if so how can I add them to 4.0.2?
Similar Threads
-
By DiscipleDOC in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-03-2007, 10:27 AM
-
By Teh_Lex in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 01-01-2007, 06:19 PM
-
By raid517 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-29-2004, 12:40 PM
-
By lussac in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-20-2003, 03:12 PM
-
By Coume in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 06:42 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

A Mini Windows Server w Xeon E3 Processor & (2) 500GB Hard Drive-Home/Industrial
$309.00

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99