-
4.02 Installed doesn't remember my configuration.
4.02 Knoppix hd install can't remember my graphics card configuration after a reboot. I installed 4.02 Knoppix on my hard drive and then configured alsa with the Knoppix alsa config tool. The whole system works great, but after every startup I have to reconfigur alsa to get sound. How could I get Knoppix to remember this setup?
-
Senior Member
registered user
First you mentioned the graphics card & then mention the sound card. Which is it that is not being saved? Is it video, sound or both?
-
Sorry! I am up with very little sleep and am a poor writter to boot. It is the sound card!
-
Senior Member
registered user
-
It was the debian install. I don't have much of a knowlege base in linux, but I am guessing that there is a file somewhere that I need to edit.
Similar Threads
-
By param85047 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-03-2006, 03:31 PM
-
By tonydotigr in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-12-2006, 06:29 PM
-
By Fabianx in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-14-2006, 11:30 PM
-
By dvryknopper in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-23-2006, 09:44 PM
-
By tschloss in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-14-2005, 05:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

Intel Core i7-6950X Extreme Edition 3.0GHz Processor SR2PA LGA2011 10 Core CPU
$162.95