Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: What should I burn to ISO CD?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1

    What should I burn to ISO CD?

    What should I do when burn an ISO image of Knoppix? I have the big ISO file, but I noticed that there were other files like MD5SUMS and others. Should I also include these on the CD or leave them alone? I'm a Linux newbie, and I am trying to uninstall SuSE 9.1 so I can install 10.0 on my PC here. I read on many forums that using a live CD would help me format and delete linux partitions. Hope this works....

    -Ken C.

  2. #2
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441
    You should read the downloading faq, found in the wiki, by following the documantation link at the top of the page. And you should stop making your questions sticky, they are no more important than other people's quetions.

Similar Threads

  1. K3D Won't Burn
    By Hyype in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2005, 10:04 AM
  2. burn cds?
    By keeris in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-13-2004, 09:53 PM
  3. burn baby burn!
    By tup34 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-01-2004, 06:23 PM
  4. Can't burn with K3B...please Help!
    By Wishmaster in forum General Support
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-24-2003, 03:36 AM
  5. Help To Burn CD
    By frankino in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2003, 06:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver picture

G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver

$299.99



Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004 picture

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004

$649.99



OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2  for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs picture

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs

$87.99



Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board picture

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board

$300.00



2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2

$75.99



WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure picture

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure

$119.99



Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array

$55.00



Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV picture

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV

$18.95



Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD picture

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD

$265.00



CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go picture

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go

$75.00