I need to start Apache and mysql
what do I need to type in the shell?
I need to start Apache and mysql
what do I need to type in the shell?
If you search the forums for apache then you will find "AAAHHHH!!! noob webserver question" where is it explained how to start apache. To run mysql, substitute either mysql or mysqld in place of apache
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$199.99
Samsung M393A2K40BB2 16GB (1x16GB) RAM DDR4 2666MHz M393A2K40BB2-CTD7Y
$74.99
Lot 500 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Registered Server Memory RAM
$65000.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
Samsung M393A2K43DB3 208GB (13x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz
$909.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz
$380.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00