I'd like to know if I could do this with KNOPPIX too. I've heard of something similar in the making of the SLAX live linux CD iso. I think that was made with linux-live?
Regards,
AJG
I have Installing knoppix3,2 to my Hard Drive, from that instalation i have made any customising. The problem is, may i create/made file ISO from the instalation with all of change and customising i have made?(the instalation i would like to create as file iso,like remastering normally) Thank's before.
I'd like to know if I could do this with KNOPPIX too. I've heard of something similar in the making of the SLAX live linux CD iso. I think that was made with linux-live?
Regards,
AJG
Hello, I have tried to make use of the Magic ISO but that did not support ISO file that more than 300MB. Whether you had file crack from the Magic ISO this?Originally Posted by forkart
Thank's before...![]()

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1690.40
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$105.99
Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$452.53
Western Digital 1TB SSD, PC SN730 NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 2280 SDBPNTY-1T00 WD
$99.50
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$15.99
SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD 1TB, SDSSDH3 2.5" SSD Drive SATA III 6GB/S (SDSSDH3-1T02)
$138.56