-
How to boot from my Hard-drive using Knoppix v3.3?
I have read the material to which I was referred about Poor Mans Installation. However, it is not working i.e. I have a 20 gig HD (NTFS), and i recently partitioned it to 4gig (FAT32) for the knoppix image and about 2gig for the Persistent Home(PH). Now, when I load knoppix it is only recogizing the C drive (NTFS) and not the FAT32 drives. I then placed the 4gig (FAT32) drive as primary thinking that it would be detected then, but it wasn't. So I am unable to copy the knoppix to HD using the cheat codes and boot from the hard-drive. If anyone can assist please do and let me know what i am doing wrong. Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By aovanthul in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-05-2009, 04:56 AM
-
By 03myersd in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-09-2006, 01:48 PM
-
By jpavlicek in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-29-2005, 02:36 PM
-
By frastitute in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-03-2005, 02:29 PM
-
By pkobos in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-24-2003, 09:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper EX4400-EM-4S expansion modules
$599.00

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$8999.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99