What type of PC is it? Are the drives plugged in to the ide on board or an add in card? 66, 100, or 133?
As with the july versions(07-26) the latest version(0905) won't detect my HD partitions. The last version which can detect is 0606. I am using a 40GB Seagate with 2 VFAT and 6 ext3 linux plus 2 swap.
I don't know what to do.
What type of PC is it? Are the drives plugged in to the ide on board or an add in card? 66, 100, or 133?
I don't think there is any defect with my pc. As I have stated version 0606 boots and works ok. I have a slackware 9 and a knoppix hard install based on 0606 version. Both has a new kernel(2.4.22) and everything works ok. So does the win98se on a vfat partition.Originally Posted by tekmate
To answer your question, it is a celeron 433mhz on a pcchips mobo,66 and drive is plug in the ide.

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99
Intel Core i5-10505 CPU Processor 3.20GHz FCLGA1200 SRH38 Tested Working
$89.99