What type of PC is it? Are the drives plugged in to the ide on board or an add in card? 66, 100, or 133?
As with the july versions(07-26) the latest version(0905) won't detect my HD partitions. The last version which can detect is 0606. I am using a 40GB Seagate with 2 VFAT and 6 ext3 linux plus 2 swap.
I don't know what to do.
What type of PC is it? Are the drives plugged in to the ide on board or an add in card? 66, 100, or 133?
I don't think there is any defect with my pc. As I have stated version 0606 boots and works ok. I have a slackware 9 and a knoppix hard install based on 0606 version. Both has a new kernel(2.4.22) and everything works ok. So does the win98se on a vfat partition.Originally Posted by tekmate
To answer your question, it is a celeron 433mhz on a pcchips mobo,66 and drive is plug in the ide.

SK Hynix 1TB PC801 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 2280 SSD
$100.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73
External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00