Does Knoppix 3.9 come with the Samba software? If not how would I go about creating a new "bootable Knoppix" CD with Samba on it?
I want to use an older PC as my file server using Knoppix.
Thanks
Does Knoppix 3.9 come with the Samba software? If not how would I go about creating a new "bootable Knoppix" CD with Samba on it?
I want to use an older PC as my file server using Knoppix.
Thanks

DEC PDP 11/05 or 11/10 system complete, H900 box, vintage, Digital Equip Corp
$3509.00
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$69.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)
$149.99
VINTAGE DEC LA34/ LA100 SERIES KEYBOARD W/NUMERIC PAD 70-17864-01C
$140.00
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95
$100.00
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99