thats odd. both my mice work well at same time. i have actually had 3 once. worked ok.
Hello,
I'm a Windows expert but new to Linux and just installed Knoppix to my HD (debian).
I have two mouses. One regular mouse with cord on PS/2, and a wireless mouse with USB.
I don't use the wireless mouse (bad tracking etc.), and I use the PS/2 mouse instead. But Knoppix sets the USB mouse as standard. (In windows, they both work.)
How can I change the standard mouse? (permanently)
P.S. Plugging out the USB wireless receiver isn't an option, since I need it for my keyboard as well.
thats odd. both my mice work well at same time. i have actually had 3 once. worked ok.
Nope, mine doesn't... Although it's just a PS/2 mouse?
anyone a solution?![]()
Edit the /etc/X11/xorg.conf (if you're using xf86....I have no fucking clue...) and change the mouse device in the corepointer section from /dev/usbmouse to /dev/psaux.

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Packard Bell ISA Sound Card AD1845XP Analog Devices SoundPort DOS Win95 Untested
$25.46
Advanced Gravis Analog Controller Joystics For Tandy Computers complete in box
$90.98
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67