thats odd. both my mice work well at same time. i have actually had 3 once. worked ok.
Hello,
I'm a Windows expert but new to Linux and just installed Knoppix to my HD (debian).
I have two mouses. One regular mouse with cord on PS/2, and a wireless mouse with USB.
I don't use the wireless mouse (bad tracking etc.), and I use the PS/2 mouse instead. But Knoppix sets the USB mouse as standard. (In windows, they both work.)
How can I change the standard mouse? (permanently)
P.S. Plugging out the USB wireless receiver isn't an option, since I need it for my keyboard as well.
thats odd. both my mice work well at same time. i have actually had 3 once. worked ok.
Nope, mine doesn't... Although it's just a PS/2 mouse?
anyone a solution?![]()
Edit the /etc/X11/xorg.conf (if you're using xf86....I have no fucking clue...) and change the mouse device in the corepointer section from /dev/usbmouse to /dev/psaux.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$179.10
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$99.00
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$236.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$7.99
Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90
TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00