thats odd. both my mice work well at same time. i have actually had 3 once. worked ok.
Hello,
I'm a Windows expert but new to Linux and just installed Knoppix to my HD (debian).
I have two mouses. One regular mouse with cord on PS/2, and a wireless mouse with USB.
I don't use the wireless mouse (bad tracking etc.), and I use the PS/2 mouse instead. But Knoppix sets the USB mouse as standard. (In windows, they both work.)
How can I change the standard mouse? (permanently)
P.S. Plugging out the USB wireless receiver isn't an option, since I need it for my keyboard as well.
thats odd. both my mice work well at same time. i have actually had 3 once. worked ok.
Nope, mine doesn't... Although it's just a PS/2 mouse?
anyone a solution?![]()
Edit the /etc/X11/xorg.conf (if you're using xf86....I have no fucking clue...) and change the mouse device in the corepointer section from /dev/usbmouse to /dev/psaux.

Vintage Heathkit Hero Robot ET-18 Assembly Manual 1982
$222.99
Vintage Key Tronic LT DESIGNER Mechanical/Rubber Dome Keyboard DIN-5 AT/XT
$50.00
Vintage HP Compaq nc6400 Laptop – Windows XP Pro – Works – Charger Included
$67.00
RARE VTG ACORN PUBLISHING LOGO & READING PROFESSOR USER GUIDE+DISKS -EPSON QX-10
$249.95
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Shuttle K48 Small Form Factor Pc FOR PARTS OR REPAIR
$100.00
$80.00
Lot Vintage 1991 Apple Microsoft Classic Software Disk Manual User Guide 7.0.1 +
$74.95
Vintage IMSAI S-100 Computer CRT System w/ Boards Nonworking Parts/Repair
$2699.00
Vintage Dell Latitude CPi A366XT Win 98SE w/USB Support 256MB 60GB HD FDD Serial
$109.99