I just wanted to add that I am familiar with C, not C++
Frank
Hi,
I would like some input on what is the best package to develop a simple GUI that is platform-independent. I was thinking about some libraries that would sbe one layer above OpenGL, which is available to Linux, Mac OSX and Windows. There are just so many things to choose frome: Glui, glut, qt, ftlk, openml... I know Windows comes with opengl already inside. For the Mac's X11 I have to install opengl. I primarily want to develop with kdevelop and the Knoppix DVD. What its available that would fiot the requirements with or without a HD install of Knoppix.
Please give me your input.
Thanks,
Frank
I just wanted to add that I am familiar with C, not C++
Frank
The primary use of all this software will be to do 2D graphics, which will be signals for radio demodulation purposes.
Frank

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Lot of 50 Samsung PC4 32GB 2400T-R Server RAM Modules
$8499.99
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99