-
Junior Member
registered user
partimage on knoppix 4.0
Hi all,
I just got knoppix 4.0 live DVD and I am trying to start "partimage" with the command
kdesu partimage then I am requested to type the root password
if I type "root" the password is incorrect
so which password should I use ?
When I type qtparted in the runcommand window I got the application but not with partimage
so my question is "which is the way to run partimage ?"
thanks for your answers
-
Junior Member
registered user
you can use sudo partimage to start the application
thanks
Similar Threads
-
By Trace Green in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-12-2006, 05:24 PM
-
By jrev in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-29-2005, 06:18 AM
-
By ih84ds in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-28-2005, 02:50 PM
-
By snarkfinder in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-25-2004, 09:09 PM
-
By SideWynder in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-06-2003, 09:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99