-
easy way to install knoppix
I have been running windows for many years now and would like to convert 2 pc's now running windows xp on my home network to knoppix.
I have a cd i boot from and run it but I would like to remove windows xp compleatly and have knoppix load from the harddrive at start up.
Can this be done?
I searched the forum but to be honest the info I found is just to technical for me (a new to Linux guy).
Is their a Cd I can downdoad that will do a self instalation similar to windows , where I power on the pc and it does the rest ?
If not is their a step by step installation guid that will talk me threw it without knowing linux?
Thanks Any help .
Similar Threads
-
By A.I.M. in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-25-2005, 08:17 AM
-
By Hunkah in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 02:14 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 11:01 AM
-
By KeithBlake in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-26-2004, 12:41 PM
-
By ktheking in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-12-2004, 12:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00

Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99