-
Installing Firefox
I've tried giving permissions to the installation folder. I've also tried installation as root,but gives error. I can only have access to installation applet while using file manager. How can I be root while using the browser/file manager? I can install the program in my /home folder. This is what I did this morning. I have had to install both Mozilla 1.7.2 and Firefox Alpha 2 in the /home/robert/ directory/folder.
I'm using Knoppix 3.9 on PC with Duron 1.3, dual boot with Winxp Pro, 3 partitions (winxp(ntfs),data(fat32),linux(20gig with swap file parition), external serial modem.
Robert
Similar Threads
-
By alkemisten2 in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 04-07-2010, 09:21 PM
-
By maxIT in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-03-2005, 05:53 PM
-
By styven in forum General Support
Replies: 20
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 07:27 AM
-
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-02-2004, 09:17 AM
-
By jMon54 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-29-2004, 04:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Gold 6130 2.10GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$374.48

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00