I can't offer you a solution, but willl be thankful if you post how you got to there? Thank you.
Dell Latitude CPt S500CT boots without a problem; Linksys card is recognized. For various reasons the configuration I am stuck with is -- LAN port dead-ends in an HP JetDirect (which works and prints without problem); internet access is only via the modem port.
Problem -- I can't get KPPP to dial out via the modem port properly -- KPPP will not get the modem to go off-hook (even after I put the off-hook command - ATH1 - explicitly in the KPPP modem script). However, the 'test-modem' KPPP feature works fine -- the test is run successfully. Then I try to dial out, I hear the numeric tones, and nothing happens since the modem is not taken off-hook (i.e. I never get dial-tone). There was one exception to my tries -- ONCE (and only ONCE) I got the modem to dial out and register with my ISP (only after placing the ATH1 command in the modem script); however, my browser then attempted to resolve addresses via the LAN port, and not the modem port, so nothing worked.
So (i) how do I get KPPP to work properly, (ii) when connected to my ISP, how do I get my browser to resolve via the modem port, and not the LAN port
Note: the card works fine under W'dows
Thanks -- Walter or [email protected]
I can't offer you a solution, but willl be thankful if you post how you got to there? Thank you.

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key&
$69.90
Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99