You would probably have more success finding a solution if your post was placed in a more appropriate category in the forum. There are two that would probably serve you better. "Hardware & Booting" or possibly "Hdd Install / Debian / Apt" might be a better place to try. I was able to see two or three posts in the "Hardware and Booting" category that might apply to your issue with just a quick look through the first few pages. You might want to search with different parameters or browse through there to see if anything looks applicable. It is better to place your post so someone with the expertise in those types of issues might see it and respond.

I don't think that simply copying the files to the HDD and trying to boot from it would work. I have not tried it personally, so I can't say for sure, but I suspect something else might be needed. You might want to try a different method as described in some of the posts in the other categories I mentioned. Using the iso might present some options or resolution also.