You are posting to the Knoppix.net forums. You might want to ask the Mandrake forums at http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...php?forumid=30 and http://mandrivausers.org/index.php?showforum=41
Installed Mandrake 9.2 on my xpc w/ a sony 17" monitor w/x-brite, it worked fine. Upgraded to 10.1 & now i get an error problem (EE) no such devices found. I have tried to configure different settings on my monitor but none work. I think it's a driver problem w/my graphics card. NVIDIA GEFORCE 6800. Downloaded the driver from NVIDIA but I can't even get passed the LOCALHOST login. It's like DOS, but way more confusing. I have tried to go through the root dir.....nothing. HELP! Tried to even reinstall 9.2, now that doesn't work. .
Imran Hashmi
www.visionstudio.co.uk
www.seo-professional.co.uk 0044-7969012441
You are posting to the Knoppix.net forums. You might want to ask the Mandrake forums at http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...php?forumid=30 and http://mandrivausers.org/index.php?showforum=41

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
MSI B460m-Bomber LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen B460 M-ATX Intel Motherboard
$59.99
*BENT PINS* ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi LGA 1700 ATX Intel Motherboard
$37.98
ASUS PRIME Z490-P ATX Intel LGA 1200 DDR4 4-DIMM M.2 HDMI Motherboard
$64.83
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI DDR4 LGA 1700 Intel Z790 SATA 6Gb/s DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$163.49
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45