You are posting to the Knoppix.net forums. You might want to ask the Mandrake forums at http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...php?forumid=30 and http://mandrivausers.org/index.php?showforum=41
Installed Mandrake 9.2 on my xpc w/ a sony 17" monitor w/x-brite, it worked fine. Upgraded to 10.1 & now i get an error problem (EE) no such devices found. I have tried to configure different settings on my monitor but none work. I think it's a driver problem w/my graphics card. NVIDIA GEFORCE 6800. Downloaded the driver from NVIDIA but I can't even get passed the LOCALHOST login. It's like DOS, but way more confusing. I have tried to go through the root dir.....nothing. HELP! Tried to even reinstall 9.2, now that doesn't work. .
Imran Hashmi
www.visionstudio.co.uk
www.seo-professional.co.uk 0044-7969012441
You are posting to the Knoppix.net forums. You might want to ask the Mandrake forums at http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...php?forumid=30 and http://mandrivausers.org/index.php?showforum=41

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$288.00
Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$278.99
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50
NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99