-
Cannot boot from KNOPPIX CD
I downloaded a file KNOPPIX_V.39-2005-05-27-EN.iso and copied the image to a CD (using Sonic Record Now, burn image option). I changed the BOOT order in the BIOS setting to boot from CD, but it keeps loading WIN XP. When I check the CD-ROM drive from my Windows Explorer to see if the image was burned properly, it reads that the drive is not accessible. I tried burning the image 3 times to a CD, but none of them seem to work. What am I doing wrong?
Similar Threads
-
By destro in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-01-2007, 11:08 PM
-
By doesnotcompute in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-01-2005, 07:29 PM
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By ebone in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-16-2003, 02:26 AM
-
By mswarbrick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore 64 Vintage Home Computer Without Box
$100.00

Commodore 64 C64 Breadbin Computer System TESTED READ
$159.00

Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50

Commodore Amiga 1010 External 3.5” Floppy Drive A500 A1000 A2000 • Untested
$84.99

Commodore 128D System works great Comes with Keyboard which works great
$700.00

Commodore Amiga 500 w/ power supply, no mouse - Kickstart 1.3 + 1MB RAM
$369.00

Commodore 1581 Floppy Disk Drive w/ Power Supply, Cable & Disks
$300.00

Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99