YES!
no.
I'd really like to see fvwm as an alternate windows manager on the DVD.
- It's really small (even with perlscript and gestures enabled).
- It's more versatile than ratpoison (IMHO), though it allows the same functions (and I could give you the .fvwmrc to make it behave like it)
- I love it![]()
- ... and more ...
http://fvwm.org/

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply
$107.95
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
Vintage HP 82166A HP-IL Converter Custom “The BOX” TTL/DAC Interface Controller
$499.99