Did you boot like this:
knoppix xmodule=s3 Of course you should add any other cheat codes you normally use to boot your machine properly.
I am a new user with Knoppix and like it alot. At this point I just have one question/problem.
X comes up fine in 800x600 resolution. However the consoles seem to have too many lines. What I mean by this is that once I get to the bottom of the LCD screen the screen does not scroll. It seems to be about 10 to 11 lines too long. I figure this by how many times I have to press the enter key to see a prompt after issuing a command that scrolls off the screen. The console displays 37 lines.
I did not see a cheat code that addressed this. I tried the vga=ext code, but it did not help.
Is this a problem due to using the lcd screen? Is there a config option I can set to fix it? The video chip is a s3virge.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Lou
Did you boot like this:
knoppix xmodule=s3 Of course you should add any other cheat codes you normally use to boot your machine properly.
Using the cheatcode vga=normal solved this. Didn't see this code at first cause it was not in the F2 list. Looked at the text file and found it.![]()
Lou
You'd be amazed at how many people don't ever see that file. Glad you got it fixed.Originally Posted by TheMan

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99