-
Sound Blaster Audigy EAX Advanced HD
Hey, I'm pretty new to Linux (I had some VERY basic experience with SUSE 9.2 and 9.3) and I'm haveing trouble getting my Sound card to work. I've never encountered this problem and I don't know what information to give you. I apologize for the lack of info. Plz assist and thank you very much for your time.
Similar Threads
-
By Battousai in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:17 PM
-
By ICE_STORM in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-04-2003, 11:54 PM
-
By NamShub in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-06-2003, 11:04 PM
-
By Bakin in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-24-2003, 11:39 AM
-
By UrbanSlayer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-21-2003, 07:58 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HPE Edgeline e920 Server Blade
$350.00

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Supermicro 4U 32x 3.5 Bays 4-Nodes | 8x E5-2660 v3 2.6Ghz | 64gb RAM | 9207-8i
$699.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

NEW Cisco UCSB-5108-AC2 Blade Server Chassis 8 Slot 6RU Chassis 4 X PSU - DW
$599.40

Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038MR-H8TRF *No Blade Servers*
$159.99