-
Junior Member
registered user
win partition issue
Hey all
I am fairly new to knoppix and so far I am impressed with speed end everything.
To get right to the point - there is a defect disk drive in my computer, BIOS can detect it only as single master drive.
So, I cant really copy files to another drive even if I could access win partition.
My question is what must I do to be able to access win partition (I need about 400+MB of photoson it).
Error says - could not enter folder mnt/hd1
If I access win partition then I could upload it all to FTP server or something...
Or burn it to CD...
Please, help me.
Edited
I changed read/write permissions, I can access hdd now but nothing seems to be there.
Strange.
In winternals disk commander all of 19GB can be seen there...
hmm.
Any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By Nevermore in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-17-2009, 01:59 PM
-
By jwg in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-25-2007, 03:34 PM
-
By bono in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-08-2005, 08:10 AM
-
By elqueso in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 01:14 AM
-
By albertfuller in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 12:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

ASRock b560 ATX Motherboard + Intel Core i5-11600K CPU Combo Gaming + 32 GB DDR4
$300.00

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor
$39.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00