Must be just you!Originally Posted by digiital
Nope. Doesn't work for me either: FC3 box) I'll post if I find a solution.
Is klik://enlightenment not working? Or is it just me?
Must be just you!Originally Posted by digiital
Nope. Doesn't work for me either: FC3 box) I'll post if I find a solution.

Lot 4 Samsung 64gb PC4-25600 2Rx4 DDR4-3200AA ECC RDIMM Reg Server Memory RAM
$3199.00
RAM G. SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 3200 CL16 F43200C16Q64GVK Matched
$149.99
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
HPE 128GB (4x32GB) DDR4-2400 PC4-2400T 288-Pin ECC Registered RDIMM
$799.00
Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
16GB DDR3 RAM Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz PC3-14900 UDIMM Non-ECC 240-Pin Memory Upgrade
$121.99
16GB DDR3L 1600MHz RAM Upgrade Kit (2x8GB) Non-ECC Unbuffered 240-Pin UDIMM
$75.99