-
can't open file "init/Kconfig" ?
Hi all,
I installed Knoppix 4.02 from CD to HD in Knoppix mode. Now I want to check some config entries and maybe recompile the kernel.
Here's what I did and what happens:
--------------------------------
# cd /usr/src/linux
# make menuconfig
--------------------------------
It starts doing some stuff and then it shows:
--------------------------------
scripts/kconfig/mconf arch/i386/Kconfig
arch/i386/Kconfig:36: can't open file "init/Kconfig"
--------------------------------
???!?
Somehow I suspect this is a stupid question because I could not find a hint about that in the Forum. On the other hand, I have compiled a lot of kernels (although not recently, last time maybe 2 months ago), but this is the first time I encountered this problem.
What can I do?
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Have Fun
Dirk
Similar Threads
-
By onnrmf in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-18-2009, 02:38 PM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-18-2007, 05:04 PM
-
By bluedevlx in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-02-2004, 01:22 AM
-
By joestump in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-19-2003, 12:11 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-04-2003, 03:46 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Samsung 250GB SSD 850 EVO 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive MZ7LN250 MZ-75E250
$25.99

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99