-
Cable Modem Connection Problem
This is my first time posting here and I am a newbie to Knoppix Linux or any linux for that matter. I have download and am trying to use the CD 3.2. It loads and works fine but I can' seem to connect with the internet. I have a Cable Modem and Comcast Cable Internet Service.
I am currently running Windows ME (yeah, I know...no comments needed!) and the Modem is an RCA DCM305 plugged in directly into my USB port. How do I get the modem to work with the CD based Knoppix Linux 3.2?
Can anybody help?
-
Senior Member
registered user
Use the Search function on this page. Go to the home page and read the documents you find there as well.
Similar Threads
-
By wayne in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-26-2005, 03:20 AM
-
By Schloegl in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-07-2004, 08:39 PM
-
By mharazin78 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-14-2004, 07:36 PM
-
By vesselinpeev in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-29-2003, 05:32 AM
-
By strogon42 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-31-2003, 05:58 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM 02CL197 FLASH SYSTEM 840-900 LITHIUM ION SERVER BATTERY MODULE 990854
$225.00

Lot of 4 IBM 52Y4089 POWER7 CPU Processor Modules Server CPUs
$49.99

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$54.99