-
HELP: if I dial, the modem stops on "initializing modem
I'm newbie for Linux and Dial Up user..
I've tried to configure my internal 56K modem (ActionTec V.90 PCI Modem) via the modem-assistant. I know my modem not winmodem, it's hardware modem And It use COM PORT=3, IRQ=9 on WinXP)
However it can't find with S2.. I get an answer from the modem on S1 but empty ATI Values.
Anyway, if I dial, the modem stops on "initializing modem".
What's the Problem?
And what can i do?
Thanks in advance..
Similar Threads
-
By wsg in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 23
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 12:06 PM
-
By brianinmaine in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 08:45 PM
-
By George W Hush in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-22-2003, 05:20 AM
-
By panthrax in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-11-2003, 11:39 PM
-
By VeeDubb in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-03-2003, 02:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$949.00

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99