Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Where's the ISO?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1

    Where's the ISO?

    So I downloaded 4.0.2 (DVD) from one of the mirror sites in the US which was roughly 3.11GB. When I un-rar'ed the file, it wasn't an ISO file, am I doing something wrong here or what because I downloaded another version of 4.0.2 from another site and it was the same thing, so where's the ISO that I'm suppose to burn???

    Erik

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,516
    it is a (/&/%(&) windows thing, sometimes winrar is asociated with ".ISO" files.
    just burn the file do NOT unrar it. burn as image (not bootable...) as is.
    the downloading FAQ has some answers, here is a link.
    http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Downloading_FAQ
    here to be specific.
    http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Download..._do_with_it.3F

  3. #3
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    58
    I don't know if it is still up for this download but I got the iso from the Planet mirror in Australia. It took me just over 8 hrs. I have a DSL connection with spposedly 783M up and 1.5G down. ( I haven't seen it yet) but it was a clean urn and I've only had minimal problems with it and, so far, I can attribute these to my errors.
    I Remain ~ In Service
    Captain Cautious

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch picture

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch

$439.00



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New picture

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New

$101.99



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99



Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch  W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords picture

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords

$205.00



Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch picture

Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch

$749.99



New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US picture

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US

$17.00



Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD  Module  10-2945-02  NEW CLAMSHELL picture

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL

$45.50



Cisco C3850-NM-2-40G Cisco Catalyst 3850 2x40GE Network Module- Fast Shipping picture

Cisco C3850-NM-2-40G Cisco Catalyst 3850 2x40GE Network Module- Fast Shipping

$269.00