-
Junior Member
registered user
Thanks rickenbacherus,
I'm learning. Maybe someday I'll give up windows also. Right now it's what I know and it runs all my stuff and I have it tweaked, etc,etc. I'm not familiar with Linux but so far I like what I see. Looks like there is a bit of a learning curve though.
I'll be glad to get it living in peace with windows so I can learn more. Mandrake would not let me skip loading LILO in MBR. Maybe I'll try Debian next. Since this is a Knoppix forum maybe I should ask if I should HD install Knoppix instead.
Similar Threads
-
By agilley007 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-30-2004, 10:50 PM
-
By whablow in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-06-2004, 12:22 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-27-2003, 02:01 AM
-
By binarybum in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-15-2003, 05:54 AM
-
By neo in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-07-2003, 07:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$145.00

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$299.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95

Vintage DEC Digital VR319-DA 19" High Resolution Monochrome CRT Monitor - Tested
$180.00

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00