-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
"Henk Poley
Though I'm not really sure about this browsing while installing.
It works great it does.
Windows PE (Preinstallation Environment) is a cut down, *cough* 120MB, bootable windows XP env. used for installing Windows XP.
Never used it. But anyways, that one could have IE onboard (*secure* this time

).
Now that I did not know. I have forgotten most of what I knew about windows and never had the pleasure (torture?) of using XP although I have heard quite a few good things about it. Still I wonder, do you have to reboot 16 times during the course of an installation?
Similar Threads
-
By agilley007 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-30-2004, 10:50 PM
-
By whablow in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-06-2004, 12:22 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-27-2003, 02:01 AM
-
By binarybum in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-15-2003, 05:54 AM
-
By neo in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-07-2003, 07:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$14.86

TP-Link Omada SG3428 24-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch 4x SFP w/ Ears
$99.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99