-
Just got knoppix can't use Alcatel 330 USB
Right
I'v been thinking about moving to linux so thought i'd try knoppix out before hand. On getting it running I am trying to conenct to the net using my adsl connection (based in the uk)
I have no real idea where to start.
What i have done has found this site:
http://christophe.delord.free.fr/en/adsl/debian.html
which claims to be a script that does exactly what I need!
One running the script I get prompted for a region so i select UK. Then (its in French) I assume a user name box followed by a password box. Upon entering the info [email protected]in and my password the script does some processing (i can;t tell what, its in French) then stops with what i asume is a French error message.
If installing a simple USB modem is this painful I can't see my self bothering to move from windows.
Can anyone help with this dilema?
Similar Threads
-
By rothenstein in forum German Forum
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-12-2005, 06:53 PM
-
By latro_ in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-17-2005, 11:27 PM
-
By Dreamcatcher in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-15-2004, 11:27 AM
-
By Arran in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-10-2004, 12:55 AM
-
By jeff_mills in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-06-2003, 04:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3β Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Touch Laptop
$299.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14β Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L380 13.3β Touchscreen Laptop Core i3 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$199.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.6" Full HD Laptop - Intel Processor N355 2025- 8G...
$349.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 Laptop 14" FHD Core i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$289.99

Lenovo Thinkbook 15 G2, i5 1135G7, 256GB, 8GB, 20VE003GUS no OS, Iris Xe, 15.6"
$200.00