lol theres a sticky thread on this at the top.
that'll learn me. Ignore this thread,
Edit: actually please do not ignore this thread. The above sticky thread was of no use in solving this problem.
Right
I'v been thinking about moving to linux so thought i'd try knoppix out before hand. On getting it running I am trying to conenct to the net using my adsl connection (based in the uk)
I have no real idea where to start.
What i have done has found this site:
http://christophe.delord.free.fr/en/adsl/debian.html
which claims to be a script that does exactly what I need!
One running the script I get prompted for a region so i select UK. Then (its in French) I assume a user name box followed by a password box. Upon entering the info [email protected]in and my password the script does some processing (i can;t tell what, its in French) then stops with what i asume is a French error message.
If installing a simple USB modem is this painful I can't see my self bothering to move from windows.
Can anyone help with this dilema?
lol theres a sticky thread on this at the top.
that'll learn me. Ignore this thread,
Edit: actually please do not ignore this thread. The above sticky thread was of no use in solving this problem.

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
Apple iBook G4 A1054 1.07GHz PowerPC G4 256MB RAM Mac OS X 10.4.11
$69.96
Vintage Macintosh Quadra 840AV Logic Board in Apple Service Box READ
$899.00
Vintage Apple M7886 Power Mac G4 Cube 450MHz 64MB 20GB
$299.99
Apple Power Macintosh 6100/66 M1596 Vintage - WORKING
$149.95
Vintage Apple HyperCard M0556 Macintosh Software 1987 Factory Sealed NEW NOS
$99.00
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Vintage Retro Apple Logic Board MAC IIFX 661-0522 820-0282-B 1990 Motherboard +
$399.95
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$224.10
Vintage Apple Macintosh IIx M5840 NO POWER NO HDD PARTS
$189.99