-
HP PSC 750
Using the 2002-12-12 release:
I went through the KDE wizard to setup my HP PSC 750, and that went smoothly. Printing the test page however, didn't.
After rooting around the /proc/bus/usb, I noticed the permissions might be wrong. I tried to change it using chmod, however I have permission denied due to a read only fs.
If I could only get this HP PSC 750 working properly on my parent's machine! I didn't even dare try scanning !
Hmmm "Persistent Home CD" seems to solve some USB issues, although nothing is mentioned about printers...
Similar Threads
-
By RoyalMail in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 02:32 PM
-
By swazi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-10-2004, 05:46 PM
-
By pummer in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 08:20 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-13-2003, 06:22 AM
-
By Jean Béliveau in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-28-2003, 11:06 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco UCS-MR-X32G2RT-H 768GB (24x32GB) DDR4-2933 ECC RDIMM 2Rx4 Server RAM Lot
$4300.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99