Hello Linuxer,
I want to get ISDN Support with Knoppix 3.4 and aa Elsa PCMCIA ISDN Card.
The Elsa works under SuSE 7.1 fine.
The Card ist supportet by hisax.
With modonfig is the Card detected.
lsmod show the Card.
But in Red Hat ISDN config Version 0.21 I can`t see oder selected the Elsa PCMCIA oder Elsa Microlink/MC.
How can I get ISDN with the Elsa PCMCIA Card?
Thank You
nonoo

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$70.00
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21
NOB VINTAGE Earthlink MailStation Standard 120 - Email Appliance
$29.99