-
Thanks nishtya!
Right, got the resolution up to 1024x768, which is most my monitor can support. Simply changing bios video memory setting to 8mb did it. One thing checked of the list!
So, next real hurdle is getting my Belkin wireless USB adaptor working. How can I do this? I have tried looking through some of the settings, there is somewhere I can choose from a list of drivers to install but I can't find this particular thing. Should I be looking for a more general name, such as something to do with the chip in the USB stick, rather than simply Belkin USB Wireless adaptor?
Any help with this would be great.
Secondly, my soundcard works so far as I can get the test sound in control center to play, but can't get any sound anywhere else. Playing MP3s gives the error that the card may be being used elsewhere...
It's a PCI soundblaster live! 24-Bit card.
Also, Is there any way I can save a config file I can load when I boot from the Live CD? So I don't have to go through the same thing every time I boot? I can't leave it on forever!
I guess getting the internet working is my main priority, so I can type this from Knoppix instead of Windows.
Thanks so much for your help, this forum is incredible!
Rich
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$34.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Samsung MZ-76P256 V-NAND 860 PRO 256GB 2.5" SSD #21
$45.50

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60