hi,
i have a 8gb usb drive and i want to install the knoppix dvd in it. I can use the wizard install in the knoppix menu or i must do other to make it found?
thanks
hi,
i have a 8gb usb drive and i want to install the knoppix dvd in it. I can use the wizard install in the knoppix menu or i must do other to make it found?
thanks
Have a look in here: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=93758#93758Originally Posted by codeforge
This thread also describes how to run knoppix from the hdd without creating a new partition for knoppix and without touching the mbr or the boot sector of your disk/partition. This is a very clean way and much faster way to run Knoppix than from the cd/dvd/usb.
I do not have a 8gb usb dongle. Where did you find it ?
I dont't know if the HPUSBFW.EXE tool allows to format your dongle with a fat32 partition required for an iso > 2gb.
Please give me some feedback and let me if it works for you.
Best Regards, Gilles
thanks for reply. I buy the 8 gb usb drive from ebay. It is a sony vaio product and it is very small, like half finger. And it's really 8gb of data...
![]()

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00