I am relativly new to linux networking and networking in general and as such I am currently reading up on everything that I can about the subject.
However I have a project for one of my computer science classes for which I must use KDevelope and I need acces to the QT documentation.
So first is there anywhere I can download it? and
Second is there anyone who can inform me about how to gain internet access. Here is my current setup:
I run Knoppix 3.9 on a Dell Inspiron 8100 with a Linksys WPC54G Card. I use Linuxant to get the drivers
On the other end I have a Linksys WRT54GC as a gateway to Comcast cable ( the router is set to clone the MAC of PC that is registered with comcast).
I have been able to get the device to be recognized and get onto the LAN but I have not been able to connect to the internet.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to commands or quick reads?
Thank you all very much for reading,
Penguinly,
Bivitor

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00
Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99